June 2016

June 2016

7.30.2010

EVIL KNEVIL (aka Devin)
















Talk about Dejavu...yesterday was a whirlwind of events that made me feel like I was reliving February 28th, 2009 all over again! I am seeing a little clearer this morning and wanted to share a little information with our friends and family on Devin's ATV accident. I don't know what's worse...waiting in a hospital room for test and radiology reports or being 600 miles away when someone you love is in a major accident (Gerald and I will debate that later). Once again, I had my camera with me and was able to record some of the events from yesterday. Your texts, voice mails, prayers and phone calls are so appreciated. There is no question in my mind that Devin's 250 foot fall was cushioned by angels. The Lord has a definite plan and purpose for this kid!!!





Broken Thoracic Vertebrae 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 9
7 Broken Ribs
1 Punctured lung
No suurgery needed!!!
Devin has already tried on the "Turtle Shell" that he will be wearing for the next 12 weeks and should be up and walking a bit today 7/30/2010. He has determined that a broken neck hurts alot less than 7 ribs and and 6 back bones (go figure).

No comments:

Post a Comment