June 2016

June 2016

2.20.2014

Called to Serve in Salta, Argentia

Exactly 2 weeks after sending in his missionary application Devin received his call to serve in the Salta, Argentina Mission. He was hoping to have the opportunity to serve his mission where he could learn a second language and experience a different culture, so you can imagine how thrilled he is! Devin will report to the Provo, Utah Missionary Training Center on May 7th.
I really can't explain what I'm feeling right now. I know it is probably what every missionary mom goes through but it's a flood of crazy emotion all bundled up in a ball that wants to explode! Excited, sad, worried, uncertain, grateful, thankful, so very happy, and concerned all at once. I had a good cry last night and am hoping to get this all out behind the scenes so I'm not a blubbery mess. Letting go a little bit more tugs at my heart strings pretty hard. All part of the plan... I know...but I can't help but feel the way I do!

Heaven Help Me!

View Devin opening his call! 


No comments:

Post a Comment