June 2016

June 2016

3.28.2012

Through Eyes of Savannah


 My Family
 By: Savannah Hampton

                My family is such a blessing to me I can’t imagine being in another one as good as the Hamptons’!

 My dad is a wonderful person.  He is always making sure you are doing good things!  I know he would do anything for me!

          My mom is so sweet and kind to me. Sometimes I might get mad and yell at her, but she always helps me relieve my stress.

          Lindsey is my older sister.  She was born too early and her lungs weren’t fully developed so she passed away.

            Devin is my oldest brother.  He is eighteen and is very nice, I look up to him.

          Trevor is my older brother.  He is not the nicest but is a great athlete.  That’s how I look up to him.

Natalie is my sister.  She is nice and a great person.  I also look up to her for her kindness.

          Shrimpy is me! And I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment