June 2016

June 2016

5.06.2013

22 Years and Counting

I totally missed a Happy Anniversary Post on March 30th!  It's been a very eventful 22 years to say the least and life does anything but simplify as the kids grow up. I really love this picture of the two of us...it captures the emotion that I feel when I think about all the great experiences we have had through the last 22 years. It really makes me appreciate the fact that as a couple we have been able compromise with one another and find the team work necessary to overcome obstacles that have ultimately given our relationship a depth that I never thought possible. I have loved each phase of our lives together and look forward to the diversity that lies ahead of us and our family... here's to 22 Years!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment