June 2016

June 2016

12.22.2012

Maui


 Gerald and I were able to attend this years Polaris trip and it just so happened to be at one of our favorite places...The Grand Wailea on Maui.  We've been a few times before so it felt a little like coming "home" when we stepped foot on the resort.  It's really an amazing place... weather was delightful, food was scrumptious, sun was healing and relaxing was needed! I think the highlight for both Gerald and I would have been the day we chose to do a little exploring on our own with Troy and Sarah. The day started out at the Surfing Goat Dairy and ended with a hike to Twin Falls.  As you can see in these photo's, Gerald was completely in his element and me?...well, I'm always happy to be outdoors enjoying whatever scenery I'm surrounded by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment