June 2016

June 2016

7.23.2012

Cool happenings during a hot Summer

When I go to post and I've waited too long, I feel like my blog gets all chronologically out of order.  So...the "cool" things that have been happening during our 'Hot" Summer are'nt in any specific order. Here's our memories for the summer of 2012 to date.
I have to admit...my heart melts when I see this picture and I get a flood of overwhelming emotion. This two handed bear hug meant more than I can even begin to express... so I won't even try. Devin's Eagle Court of Honor was amazing in every way and he deserved every bit of Honor that came his way.

 The girls had their annual Piano Recital at Sister Jackson's house.  
Devin started the summer off building a chicken coop for the Lamb Family (more fun for him than work).
Trevor turned 16 and is counting down the days till he drives
Accomplishment, Respect, Happiness, Strength, Life, Brotherhood, Committed
This photo really sums it all up

No comments:

Post a Comment