June 2016

June 2016

4.10.2012

Spring Time is the Best Time

The biggest problem with waiting so long to post is not knowing where to begin especially after Spring Break.  The week started with the annual Spring Break Cruise with Grandpa and Grandma Hampton which led right into an overnight stay at Aunt Trina's consisting of Senior pictures in Laguna and a beautiful day at the beach.  The rest of the week entailed  getting things checked off the Senior To Do List and enjoying warm Spring days in the desert.  We wrapped the week up with family and friends over for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt.  It really was a beautiful day!  I love this time of year and am always filled with gratitude for my Savior.  Not a day goes by that I don't feel his arms wrap around me...I truly feel engulfed in his love!



1 comment:

  1. You all inspire me. Just caught up on the track meet, driving, basketball and Easter. The pictures and heart-felt expressions are fabulous. You are all so handsome and beautiful and growing up so fast. Grandpa and I love you so much and we promise to read your blog religiously. ---What a great Sand Castle and you are all winners in whatever you do because you are out there trying and doing your best. We look forward to driving with you Trevor, and we will see you all soon for Devin's graduation. Love

    ReplyDelete