June 2016

June 2016

1.31.2012

January...

Natalie not only modeled but designed and made this dress for her 8th grade Advanced Art Project. This was quite an en devour for the two of us.  First of all, I was her sewing teacher and my 25 year old sewing machine was her sewing tool.  Need I say more?   We did it... and she was BEAUTIFUL!
Seven great friends and a fun afternoon together.  I have to admit...my favorite part of this whole birthday party was listening to their dinner conversation.  They each shared their most embarrassing moment and were laughing hysterically together.  Happy Birthday Savannah!
Eighteen years old and ready to take on the world.  The month of January has been busy and very eventful for this LQHS Senior.  
 Two years old to eighteen, in the blink of an eye...where did they all go and how is it possible for them to disappear so quickly? It is such a reminder to enjoy every step of the way and every minute of the day.