June 2016

June 2016

12.03.2011

Dad really is boss...



So, I have to admitt...I've gotten a little used to making all the decisions around here lately! Gerald has been so busy the last few years making things happen everyday that I have assumed the role of making all the decisions for our family and kinda telling him how it is. It's my way of relieving him of having to think about one more thing in his busy day or maybe I am still rationalizing why. Anyhow, I was quite offended last night when Gerald came out and told me what our Saturday would consist of.  He most definitively did not realize I already had the day figured out and he didn't even have the courtesy to talk with me before making his plans!


Silly me...when I stepped back from the little picture to take a look at the big one, I realized I was simply getting a taste of my own medicine!  So here it is...Gerald, thank you for wanting to spend your Saturday with me and your four children.  You reminded me last night of one of the many reasons I fell in love with you ...you have a keen way of knowing what I need and an even keener way of always get what you want... I Love You!