June 2016

June 2016

4.22.2011

We are in the middle of California State Testing in all of the schools right now. Savannah recaps every day with me when she gets in the car after school. We discuss how many questions she feels she got wrong that day. Her school work is so important to her... it drives me a little bit crazy at times I must admit. But really, how can I fault her for that?

We had a great Easter this year being surrounded by Hampton Family. Natalie has been experimenting with cup cake decorating and having fun with it. My only requirement when making the cupcakes is that she have someone in mind to give them to so we don't all turn into cupcakes from over consumption!

Just few more weeks of baseball and softball and the last day of school in June 9th. This school year had flown by! I am still trying to figure out how to slow it all down...nothing I have tried has worked thus far. I did manage to get a great picture of Trevor smiling though. That is a feat in itself!

Devin's chicks were asked to help prop an Easter photo shoot. It was a really fun morning and Devin got some great pictures with his chickens. He has started delivering pizzas until hired to lifeguard for the summer. We are loving this time of year as the weather is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment