June 2016

June 2016

2.28.2011

Somebody Loves Me...

So I post this and that about the kids... why do I find it so hard to share about myself? That question remains to be answered. I was talking to my sister Sydni this morning and when she asked, "How are you?" I decided to be very honest and share in the fact that I really hate Monday's! I hate feeling like I'm in the same routine that starts over every Monday morning and repeates itself day after day after day after day. Then Friday gets here and I'm too tired to get excited about doing anything. There was a time that Fridays had a cool feeling about them. The days where there was anticipation of what kind of weekend fun I could get into as a teenager are long gone and I have come to accept the fact that nobody appreciates who I am or what I do! I know what you're saying..."Do you want some wine with that cheese"? So at the close to yet another Monday of being an alarm clock, housekeeper, choufer and personal chef, I sit down at my desk and find this written on a sticky note just above my computer.

"I love you Mom! You're a great person and I admire all you do!" - Savannah

A few weeks ago I was looking over my calendar in the office and also found a hand written note from my 17 year old.

"Mom You Rock!" - Devin

Okay...that puts it all back into perspective! I love my life, I love my job and I'd do it over and over again any day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment